Here's a step-by-step guide on how to setup the outgoing mail server settings on Android (in general).
- Press "Menu" and tap "Accounts".
- Press "Menu" again and tap "Add account"; then enter your email and password, and tap "Next".
- Set your incoming settings (IMAP or POP), and then enter your SMTP settings:
SMTP server: mail.spirit.net.au
- Security type: "none" to send without any added security layer; or (as we suggest) you can choose among different type of secured sending.
- Require sign-in: check it if you want to sign in with a password before sending emails.
- Port: the default port is 25,
- User name: your email address.
- Password: your password.