The images below show a sample of a typical bill. To find out more about an item on the bill, refer to the number next to that item.
Note that the bill image below is not your actual bill. It has been provided for illustrative purposes only.
- Billing Reference. This includes your Account Number and Issue Date. These should be used when contacting Customer Care.
- Amount Due. New charges from the current period and unpaid balances from previous bills may be carried forward.
- Due Date. If you have selected Direct Debit, this is the day your bill will be deducted from your bank account. Payments after this date may incur a late fee.
- Overview of Charges. This section provides an overview of your charges for the past bill period. If you have add-ons, such as a Voice Calling Pack or a Static IP Address, you will see these charges here. You can view an itemised list of calls for the month on spirit.com.au/myaccount
Use your Account Number and Spirit password to log in. If you have forgotten your Spirit password, you can email [email protected] or contact our Customer Care team on 1300 007 001
- Direct Debit. You can set up Direct Debit so that your monthly charges are deducted automatically with no fuss - http://www.spirit.com.au/direct-debit-form/
- Summary by Charge Type. This section shows a breakdown of individual services that you have been charged for.
- Pro Rata Charges. You may see a slightly higher than expected charge on your first bill. Our billing period begins on the 1st of the month. There will be a Pro Rata charge on your first bill to account for the time between when your service was connected, and the start of your first billing period.
Contact [email protected] or call 1300 007 001 for more details.