1. Please make sure the router wireless control signal is set to AUTO
3. Please make sure no disturbances around router to impact wireless signals
Ex: Microwave, cordless phone, Bluetooth devices (soundbars, speakers, etc). power converters…etc.
4. Please make sure no resistance around router to impact wireless signals
Ex: Iron cabinet, iron door, Concrete walls, sealed cabinet, place router as high as possible.
5. Please try to place your router to another position
Ex：You can put the router on a wooden shelf, table, central to your house or closer to the weakest WiFi signal point
7. If you still have the same issue after the above actions, please contact our Customer Care team who will provide a solution based on your situation.
You can contact us via a number of different ways - online chat (on our website), submitting a support request through our contact page (link here) or by calling our support team on 1300 007 001 and following the prompts.