Computer cannot access to internet through wireless connect to router
1. Confirm the SSID and password is correct
2. Confirm that computer can search router SSID
3. Please check your wireless adapter can obtain IP automatically
To obtain the IPv4 IP settings automatically, click Obtain an IP address automatically.
Click OK when done.
4. Confirm if it can access to internet successfully via wired connection, see below - (2).
5. Check the wireless LED of router is lighting normally or not
6. Check if WiFi the radio function is enabled
7. Check if the other wireless devices have the same symptom.
If other devices are able to access the internet via WiFi, then the issue is with the device and you should seek IT support from your device vendor or IT support service provider. There could be a number a possible causes - hardware failure, software issue, computer virus, etc. Your IT support professional will be able to advise on the next steps.
If all devices in your household are unable to access the Internet after the above troubleshooting steps, then please contact our Customer Care team who will provide a solution based on your situation.
You can contact us via a number of different ways - online chat (on our website), submitting a support request through our contact page (link here) or by calling our support team on 1300 007 001 and following the prompts.