Communicator Installation and Usage Instructions
- Download Communicator Software to your Desktop:
- Double-click on Spirit Communicator install file and then follow the installation instructions.
- At installation, you can select Outlook integration for Communicator. This provides access to contacts and click-to-dial from Outlook
- Start the Spirit Communicator application.
- Use your Spirit Communicator credentials to log in.
- Watch the install video below - see the attached file below.
- Follow instructions in the video to install and first run
- Change password after the first login, as per password reset instruction video
- Read the Quick Reference Guide to learn Communicator's main functions and usage
Start and Sign In
If you have enabled automatic login (Sign-in automatically), then after the client starts, you automatically go to your Contact List. If you have not enabled automatic login, then click OK in the Sign-in window. The previously-used username is automatically remembered. The password can be automatically remembered as well.
When you start the client for the first time, your contact list is empty. You can use the search field to find people and then directly add them from the search results to populate your Contact List. You can also manually add contacts using the Add Contact button.
User Interface Layout of the Desktop Client